[x3d-public] X3D Python: what's our strategy for addChild? I think I fixed the setter calls. I could call addChildren with a single element list.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 22:57:12 PDT 2019

See Error:

KelpForestExhibit> python FishPrototype.future.py                                                Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "FishPrototype.future.py", line 115, in <module>
    .setProtoField(SFString("fishScale")) \
AttributeError: 'org.web3d.x3d.jsail.X3DConcreteNode' object has no attribute 'addChild'

Also:  getting a lot of StackOverflow’s in toFileX3D.   Hmm.

Do we have any tools that have combined Java/Python debugging?