[x3d-public] Netw. Sens. Protocol - WAS: 3d-public Digest, Vol120, Issue 34

GL info at 3dnetproductions.com
Fri Mar 22 16:29:15 PDT 2019

Christoph,

Maybe this for your documentation.

GL

http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dSchemaDocumentation3.0/x3d-3.0_TransmitterPdu.html#Link132

http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dSchemaDocumentation3.0/x3d-3.0_ReceiverPdu.html

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/Networking/NetworkSensorConnectionPrototypesIndex.html

From: x3d-public [mailto:x3d-public-bounces at web3d.org] On Behalf Of Christoph Valentin
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 6:51 PM
To: x3d-publicweb3d.org
Subject: Re: [x3d-public] Netw. Sens. Protocol - WAS: 3d-public Digest, Vol120, Issue 34

Hi all

Any feed back about that topic? Should I keep the brainstorming open at that repo?

Thanks

Christoph

Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. März 2019 um 17:10 Uhr
Von: "Christoph Valentin" <christoph.valentin at gmx.at>
An: "x3d-publicweb3d.org" <x3d-public at web3d.org>

Gina-Lauren, Doug, Joe, all,

I felt free to summarize the discussion - from my point of view - in two small text files at

https://github.com/christoph-v/spark/tree/master/3rd-party-input/esdp-bs

If you think such a summary can be useful for the consortium, please help and do some review or even some update.

The first file esdp-bs-GPS.txt contains some brain storming about a suggested "Event/State Description Protocol" (Working Title).

The second file esdp-bs-PDUs.txt adds some details about the suggested PDUs.

For my part, I am finished now.

All the best

Christoph