[x3d-public] Check parameters for range, enum, what else? TypeScript?

Cecile Muller contact at wildpeaks.fr
Tue Jun 16 16:16:53 PDT 2020

Good evening,

As a data point, I would highly recommend Typescript: it has solid tooling
and, for example, saves a lot of time
by providing immediate feedback while you're typing (in editors with
intellisense).

And if you worry about adding a transpilation step, know that you can also
run it directly using "ts-node" package:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/ts-node

Example:
  node -r ts-node/register/transpile-only src/script.ts

See you,
Cecile