[x3d-public] JSON schema generator

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:34:12 PST 2020

For Java, there is
https://github.com/ssilverman/snowy-json which supports JSON Schema draft
2019-09.   I’m also looking at another JavaScript validator that is
significantly faster than Ajv and validates with 2019-09 and has the fewest
bugs — 1, according to the test suite.

It seems like there’s been significant progress on JSON Schema code, so
I’ll revisit to see if my code is worth revising, or if something like
es6x3d API is more desirable.

John