[x3d-public] JSON schema generator; standardizing JSON support for X3D

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:49:09 PST 2020

As mentioned here:
https://www.altova.com/json-tools you can create JSON schema from xml
schema.   Also, should we move to Altova MapForce?

As there have been many changes to X_ITE and X3DOM,  providing examples
that don’t work may be more effective than running a test suite.   I have
many examples @

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/tree/master/src/main/html

There are simple tests starting with x.

I may need to update script elements.

Yes, I still need to work on X3DOM’s X3Dscript

John