[x3d-public] Various comments reading X3Dv4 current working draft (WD2 in GitHub repository)

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Nov 29 13:16:34 PST 2020

Thanks for your review and note Michalis.

On 11/29/2020 1:02 PM, Michalis Kamburelis wrote:
> As the X3Dv4 deadline is looming, I scanned the last WD2 version (from
> the GitHub repository, so it is the latest "master" -- not what was
> published as "WD2" on the web3d website). I focused on things in which
> I was somehow involved -- PBR, new lighting models, shadows, PTM.

I plan on renaming WD2 to WD3 in github this evening, so please ensure you stay synchronized satisfactorily.

Keep those comments coming please, these are much appreciated!  Dick and I are slowly proceeding through the review and the editors notes.  I am making many many html tweaks for consistency and HTML5 validity, so email is likely best way to modify spec over the next week.