[x3d-public] Spatial Sound additions to hand-generated X3D JSON schema?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:08:19 PDT 2021

Report from Everit:

$ grep extraneous javaresults.txt |grep -v node_modules|grep -v Xvl|grep
-v development
[snip]
json-schema 6.0 Validation error
org.everit.json.schema.InternalValidationException:
#/X3D/Scene/-children/1/Shape/-appearance/Appearance: extraneous key
[-acousticProperties] is not permitted
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dForAdvancedModeling/AudioSpatialSound/AllAudioGraphNodesTest.json
json-schema 6.0 Validation error
org.everit.json.schema.InternalValidationException:
#/X3D/Scene/-children/2: extraneous key [SpatialSound] is not permitted
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dForAdvancedModeling/AudioSpatialSound/AllAudioGraphNodesTest.json

[snip]

Suggestions for modifications to Roy's schema for these items welcome!
I can take things from the auto-generated schema as recommended.
Actually the whole Spatial sound is probably missing from Roy's schema.

Also I imagine we'll need updates for the rest of X3D4 to the Roy's JSON
schema.  Likely most of this can be taken from the auto-generated JSON
schema for X3D4.