[x3d-public] [cad] Scanner Metadata Example models, X3D Schematron name warning adjustment

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Apr 2 07:14:25 PDT 2021

Also belated credit to Nicholas Polys for the given model, it is providing lots of necessary characteristics to work on.

X3D Schematron improvements are undergoing continued testing, will report when deployed.

Am expecting we will pursue a series of metadata vocabulary tests (such as Vince's LAS mapping and other ISO standards) in the coming months.  In addition to metadata embedding, we are building infrastructure for metadata validation and Semantic Web query as well.