[x3d-public] A new day, probably no differences from yesterday! -- Autogenerated JSON validation

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Apr 2 21:17:42 PDT 2021

On 4/2/2021 12:52 PM, John Carlson wrote:
> Autogenerated X3D JSON schemas (All X3D JSON schemas have been validated by Everit).

Do you have multiple schemas getting validated, or multiple X3D JSON scenes getting validated?

> The Savage files need the first meta changed. @key replaced with
> @content, or we should change the X3DUOM and schemas to support @key.

Not sure what you mean.  X3D architecture meta element has name and content attributes.

* X3D Tooltips: meta
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/tooltips/X3dTooltips.html#meta

Sorry but the rest of the message quickly becomes unintelligible for me... can we stay simple please?

No need to race to the raggedy edge of development, please walk us through something simple first.

As before recommend we work on the basics, a simple Shape node or HelloWorld.json for example.