[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL/X3DJSONLD.java how to fix JsonConversion for modules.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 11:47:25 PDT 2021

Compilation and classpath for X3DJSAIL/X3DJSONLD loading of JSON:

/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/src$ javac -cp
../jars/X3DJSAIL.4.0.full.jar:../lib/javax.json-api-1.0.jar
net/coderextreme/*java

/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/src$ java -cp
../jars/X3DJSAIL.4.0.full.jar:.:../lib/javax.json-api-1.0.jar
net.coderextreme.JsonConversion

[snip]

Note, loads JSON via DOM (X3DLoaderDOM in X3DJSAIL).

There are "issues" with X3DLoaderDOM, I think.  It appears to be
something with Java modules, and I am only a tiny bit familiar with
modules--haven't coded any modules.

So path forward appears to be someone to fix my code to use modules, or
I learn modules.

But yeah, if someone does another JSON loader in Java, we can follow the
pattern in python!

Another path forward is to check DOM output from X3DJSONLD.java, as
"printed" by net.coderextreme.JsonConversion

John