[x3d-public] Reminder: Web3D UX Working Group Meeting: bi-weekly meeting TODAY

Feng Liu LIU_F at mercer.edu
Mon Apr 5 08:50:31 PDT 2021

Happy April! Just a reminder of our bi-weekly meeting today:

The working  group will continue our last meeting discussion on

  *   How to approach the goal of establishing such a testing framework for 3D applications.
  *   Call for contributions to a UX workshop for Web3D 2021.

Web3D UX working Group

Join us for Monday April 5, 2021 meeting
11:15 - 12 AM Pacific Time or 2:15 - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Here is the URL for all Web3D WG Meetings. Join information is also available on Web3D Calendar (public page) and Web3D Teleconference page (member only page).
Join URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81634670698?pwd=a1VPeU5tN01rc21Oa3hScUlHK0Rxdz09
Meeting ID: 816 3467 0698      Meeting Password: 483805