[x3d-public] validating X3D JSON schemas against JSON schema draft-07

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:53:37 PDT 2021

While I can't please you with a nice error or success message, I can
provide the start of a schema validator for draft-07, for Everit.

I believe it is based on original Everit code. I will include two source
files, one I use for validating X3D JSON, and one for validating schema,
but really, it's similar code.   Everit has gone through many revisions,
so perhaps it's time to revisit client code.

This will take more work in the Everit source, I believe.   You can
contact the everit folks on github.

$ find . -name Schema.java
./json-schema/core/src/main/java/org/everit/json/schema/Schema.java