[x3d-public] Please desupport @geoSystem "N" for Northern Hemisphere in X3dToJson.xslt

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:40:32 PDT 2021

I have looked at JSON schema that Roy painstaking created, which should be
found in the specifications folder for “N”. I admit that I did not look for
‘N’ or "N" or any other way to create an SFString with N in it.
I basically trusted Roy.

I believe there is also only one occurrence of “S” in the JSON schema.

I’m fairly sure I only modified the notes I added to Mantis.

I verified that there were as many cases of the MFString in Squaw before
and after local susbstitution.   I did not modify any specifications.

You may choose to use or not use the script provided.

This was targeted at non-4.0 examples, so changes in 4.0 should not affect
it.   We’ve got to validate old versions as well.