[x3d-public] [web3d-announce] Web3D 2021 - Call for Papers - 8-12 Nov 2021 - Pisa, Italy

Anita Havele announce at web3d.org
Thu Apr 15 02:09:30 PDT 2021

*Web3D 2021 - Call for Papers*
***26th International ACM Conference on 3D Web Technology ***
***Web3D 2021 Conference <http://web3d.siggraph.org> ********8-12
November 2021 a virtual event*****
Hosted by Visual Computing Lab of CNR-ISTI <http://vcg.isti.cnr.it/>,
Pisa Italy.

Share your latest 3D work! Join your fellow *3D Graphics technologists*
peers by contributing your latest scientific innovation, technical
development or artistic accomplishments! We welcome all topics related
to *Web/mobile 3D *content creation, publishing technology, tools, and
related studies.

The theme for this year is “*A Shared 3D Workspace*”. Working together
online has been the staple during the Covid-19 pandemic. *J**oin us as
we create a shared, online 3D workspace, *with multiple users able to
connect and work together in the same environment using Web3D technologies.
*Submission dates and details
<https://web3d2021.isti.cnr.it/submissions/>  Questions:
**program2021 at web3d.org <mailto:program2021 at web3d.org>*
**

The Web3D 2021 conference is hosted by Visual Computing Lab of CNR-ISTI
<http://vcg.isti.cnr.it/> and sponsored by ACM SIGGRAPH <acm.org>  in
cooperation with the Web3D Consortium <web3d.org>.

--
Web3D Announce
Web3D Consortium *www.web3d.org* <http://www.web3d.org>
announce at web3d.org