[x3d-public] X3dToJson.xslt run, problems with nearDistance and farDistance fields in Viewpoint, 2 examples from x3d/content/examples/X3dForAdvancedModeling/AudioSpatialSound

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 23:51:50 PDT 2021

Modified files attached.   Problems with MFStrings and containerFields
fixed. Files attached. More warnings:

BEGIN ./SingleAudio.x3d > json, Warning: X3dToJson.xslt attribute type
not found for Viewpoint farDistance
Warning: X3dToJson.xslt attribute type not found for Viewpoint nearDistance
END ./SingleAudio.x3d
BEGIN ./SpatialAudioCameraAnimation.x3d > json, Warning: X3dToJson.xslt
attribute type not found for Viewpoint farDistance
Warning: X3dToJson.xslt attribute type not found for Viewpoint nearDistance
END ./SpatialAudioCameraAnimation.x3d

I'm not seeing any problems in the data files.  I've also fixed
SplitChannels.x3d, but I will send that under a separate cover.

Remember to create setBackMaterial() in X3DJSAIL. Thanks a bunch!