[x3d-public] Need help converting MFStrings to XML

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:43:55 PDT 2021

I need a bit of help with MFString code generated from
https://github.com/coderextreme/es6x3d/blob/master/packageGenerator.py
(toXMLNode, etc.) --x3d.js actually is the generated code.  What I'm
seeing in the HelloWorld.mjs file I generate from JSON using json2all.js
in https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/node/
is that for MFString's, I lose the attribute name and quotes, and two
versions of the nodeValue get stuck together, I think with a comma
between them, or between the MFString's.

Is that a good enough bug report?  I can add a lot more detail, but this
is just a carrot.

It will take some time to get into the python code, but I will help out
as much as I am able.  Also should we drop this code and work on XSLT?