[x3d-public] virus checker results, FYI

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 04:02:09 PDT 2021

CGE OpenSSL libraries are from https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/ which is linked
to by https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Binaries . So I would surely hope
that they are virus-free, they are used by many projects independent of
CGE. If a virus scanner detects them, please test on DLLs directly from
https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/ . Consider submitting a "wrong detection" to
virus software, as far as I know they should be "clean" (though I never
tried to compile them myself from code).

Please submit CGE issues to the CGE bugtracker -- it is easy for me to miss
some CGE-specific report otherwise.

Regards,
Michalis