[x3d-public] X3DUOM is part of X3DJSAIL

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 02:04:40 PDT 2021

I'm not sure if I should announce this or not, but here goes!

X3DJSAIL seems to have an X3DUOM programmer's interface, so potentially,
one wouldn't have to touch XML at all, just Java (not sure about Python
at this point).  Right now, most of the code is generated from JAXB, but
I could see more possibilities if code could be weaved (ala Aspects), or
subclassed.  For example, one could write a Java program to generate
JSON schemas or ... my mind's brain dead for tonight, I'll let other
people chime in for uses of a Java-based X3DUOM programmer interface.

Goodnight everyone!