[x3d-public] mediaDeviceID accessType ought to be inputOutput

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:11:51 PDT 2021

Setting ids in HTML is kind of weird, I would normally consider them
initializable and queryable.   Normally one would change css classes.
What is the use case for setting the device id?  Changing the destination
device the sound goes to?

If the web audio api allows it, I don’t think we should impose
restrictions.   If it’s a parameter then it should be settable unless it’s
an output parameter.

Thanks!

John