[x3d-public] improved definitions, clarifications to X3D Architecture Clause 3 Terms, definitions, acronyms, and abbreviations

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 18:10:57 PDT 2021

I think where I’m stuck is creating statements in C++ SAI.   I don’t know
whether to use createNode for statements, constructors, or there might be a
createStatement in the future.   It would seem if there’s a
createStatement, there should be an abstract Statement class.

At one point, I wondered if statements were even legal in SAI.

I guess I need to further examine the working draft.

Thanks.   No response is necessary.

John