[x3d-public] Exporting XML and JSON from x3d.py

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:58:56 PST 2021

Here is a recent zip of x3dinput.py and example HelloWorld.json.   This may
be used to find current potential  “issues” with x3d.py exporting (XML and
JSON).   You’ll have to modify the x3dinput.py code to get both sets of
export  error reports,  or I can get online, patch x3d.py and report each
one.  I am not in the mood right now to track down stuff in the stylesheet,
which is required to really do a good patch.  Apologies!   I believe there
are around 8 patch places in x3d.py python for HelloWorld.json, and there
will be more to come if we just do onesies and twosies.

John (I almost signed as JSON, yipes)