[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL, please provide implementations of ComposeCubeMapTexture.setBack (synonym of setBackTexture) and more

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:21:19 PST 2021

setBack, etc. not offered in the interface of
ComposedCubeMapTexture.java and not in the concrete class.

But setBackTexture is offered in two methods as well as the abstract
interfaces:

x3d/stylesheets/java/src/org/web3d/x3d/jsail/CubeMapTexturing$ grep
setBack *|grep public
ComposedCubeMapTexture.java: publicComposedCubeMapTexture
setBackTexture( org.web3d.x3d.sai.Texturing.X3DTexture2DNode newValue)
ComposedCubeMapTexture.java: publicComposedCubeMapTexture
setBackTexture(ProtoInstance newValue)

Please provide a concrete implementations and SAI of setBack, etc.
setBack and setBackTexture should be synonyms, see X3DUOM 4.0

I know you're working hard to x-out containerFields...sorry, I want my
3.3 content to work.

Thank you!