[x3d-public] Log4j and what it means for encodings

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 14:41:58 PST 2021

All,

I’m afraid to introduce this subject, but since I am apparently the QA for the X3D JSON examples, I do feel fairly confident there no examples in the X3D Resources Examples that will break one’s standard JSON parser.  I guess the defensive tests may be in SavageDefense.   Should we do some examples that can break typical parsers and validators, so browser developers can get more comfortable with their systems?  Could this be added to the ConformanceNist examples?

I know that some HAnim examples cause my X3DJSONLD system to “go out to lunch” for a while, or fail to sync up beginning and ending tags.

I suggest we go through my online examples previously posted try to patch what we can.  Here’s my current list of examples, from a previous message starting with “Status”.  https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/codex.html. The message made assignments as I saw fit, but I encourage you to go through your assigned list,  I believe I am pointed at development or recent releases of X_ITE and X3DOM.

Apple Mail is making my life miserable.   Going back to gmail.   Why did I ever leave?

John

Sent from my iPad