[x3d-public] JinLOA4's. Alert errors

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 19 15:39:19 PST 2021

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/index.html

Many windows and options so OK, that is fine. I saw six of the same Jin model and they all will yaw forever in a given pitch and roll axis rotation when touched from some -+ or +- x axis swipe.  New navigation type?
Are errors skeleton hierarchy or object names? Then later, I saw Flipper and he could have but does not need the loa4 foot joint model.
I am interested only in the skeleton not geometry.
First, in knowing that this JinLOA4 skeleton from the current hanim example archives in canonical x3d is fully validated for hanim2 loa4 skeleton hierarchy and Joint, Segment, Site names according to best documentation. If so, this gives the current best hanim2 loa4 skeleton example we have. It needs to be used as one reference to update current hanim2 user code in Annex A.
Next, to transform Jin example loa4 Humanoid skeleton Joint center values to align with legacy hanim2 Annex A example humanoid ’standard’ default human space.
Please notice Jin user code scale='0.0225 0.0225 0.0225' of the Humanoid. Since that x y z scaling is intended to transform the Jin character into ‘standard’ x3d hanim Humanoid space, compare those values with the existing legacy ‘informational’ values. Importantly, inform consideration of determining Joint center values for Joint objects added in hanim2 but not yet fully represented in the Part 1 Annex A tables and user code.

https://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19774-1/V2.0/index.html

Annex A needs update.

https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Characters/JinLOA4Index.html

https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Characters/JinLOA4Canonical.xml