[x3d-public] JinLOA4's. Alert errors

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 05:31:51 PST 2021

Which XML docs beyond X3DUOM?

Im the guy that writes out code, not XML, if I can help it.   Can we write
out HAnim X3DJSAIL code that exports XML?   If we start with X3DJSAIL, we
can target more encodings.  x3d.py is also an option.

I’m the guy who would dare to use C++ source code as a database, yet thinks
that CSAML (invented by Charles Petzold, no less) is some kind of cruel
joke (it is).

RSN, I’m going to write an ANTLR4 loader for X3DJSAIL code…

Then you will see who the genius java bean counter is.   Java source code
over HTTP, here we come.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

John