[x3d-public] Multiuser: Centralized scenegraph repository with Git

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:37:41 PST 2021

It not what you think. I propose the real-time and multi-user database
solution based on git.

This would provide a 3rd X3D encoding, encoded in an online file system,
similar to WebDAV or Git.

Updates are done through push and pull requests.

Security and extra features would be provided by git (gitlab, bitbucket,
github, etc.)

This would make a good first prototype.   Then we could proceed with
optimization.

So, how does one store the X3D nodes and statements in a file system?
Anyone?

Has anyone dealt with git source code?