[x3d-public] Fwd: Multiuser: Centralized scenegraph repository with Git

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:19:52 PST 2021

I can lay it out here in a description where you take X3D JSON objects and
convert them to folders and files.

JSON objects are converted to folders.
Keys become folder names and file names.  MFNode JSON arrays are converted
to a whole number indexed filenames. Values are stored in files.   Ordinary
MF fields (eg. MFInt32) are stored inside files.

One will also need to do round trip.

Updates/pulls/pushes are done through got.

John