[x3d-public] Fwd: Multiuser: Centralized scenegraph repository with Git

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Fri Feb 26 13:31:57 PST 2021

Good Evening, John,

I have added 3 groups and 4 users to the experimental owncloud environment at https://lc-soc-lc.at/oc

Groups: eMUse-authors, eMUse-staff, eMUse-users
Users:  author-one, author-two, player-one, player-two
Pw: X3D4

The both authors have a quota of 5GB experimental disk space each, the players got 1 GB each.

You can directly mirror the cloud contents of each user to any sub-directory in your file system - at the "Personal" settings there is a link to download your desktop application for this purpose.

Please play around with these - I am sure, it can be improved...............

Probably you will additionally need a GIT repository. Please indicate, if you would like to use a sub-directory at github.com/christoph-v/spark, where it would fit from the topic.

KR
Christoph