[x3d-public] Unknown issue in X3DLoaderDOM.java (X3DJSAIL). Will investigate further

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:00:03 PDT 2021

Okay, I got JsonConversion.class running in the NetBeans debugger, but
the filenames were all confused because I normally run in the
x3d/stylesheets/java/src folder (as below).

Suggestions for changing JsonConversion.java test code so it works in
NetBeans are welcome.  I know a few a few things I can try, like use
paths relative to project root, but an expert could tell me better.

While breakpoints are easy to set, it's difficult to know how to step
through code.  I found the continuation button in the list of threads.
I would like to step through the code line by line in the thread though.

John