[x3d-public] GitHub issue tracker, JS accessor methods for X3DUOM

Cecile Muller contact at wildpeaks.fr
Mon Jun 28 15:20:44 PDT 2021

Hi John,

Links wouldn't really make a difference:
 - either the repo is public: in which case anyone can directly subscribe
at Github to the topics they want to follow (this would be my preference)
 - either the repo is restricted: in which case regular people can't access
it or participate, even with a direct link

See you,
Cecile