[x3d-public] X3D minutes 14 May 2021: Blender meeting

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun May 23 13:12:51 PDT 2021

thanks, hopefully Tuesday June 1 at 0800 pacific works for you Michalis, have created a Web3D calendar appointment and sent an appointment as requested.

You, Nicholas and other experts are experienced in this codebase so good things can occur.

Getting a clear set of goals and shared efforts should be very effective for team efforts.  I'll attend but others must drive and coordinate this.

Some prior useful links are found on Project Wish List.

* https://www.web3d.org/projects/wish-list