[x3d-public] Proposal: Transparent links, trip wires, inter game streaming

GL info at 3dnetproductions.com
Thu Nov 4 23:37:20 PDT 2021

> > On Nov 4, 2021, at 10:30 AM, John Carlson <yottzumm at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Proposal:  Enable inter game movement with transparent anchors +
> proximity sensors.   Has anyone created routes between a proximity sensor
> and an anchor for transparently moving between scenes or worlds?

Easy enough... Done plenty of similar things. Here in the simplest form:

ROUTE Proxy.isActive TO Script.initiate_transfer

> Also,  maybe we could discuss video streaming from one game into another
> game as a companion to this?

We have often used camera techniques for this in the past, though I am not sure which browsers support it these days.

worldLoaded=Browser.getWorld().children;

scene.children[scene.children.length]=worldLoaded[j];

GL

* * * Interactive Multimedia - Internet Management * * *
  * *  Virtual Reality -- Application Programming  * *
    *   3D Net Productions  3dnetproductions.com   *