[x3d-public] How does this animate? I see the viewpoints

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 17:28:06 PST 2021

usually, a behavior is animated by updating local or parent coordinate systems or attributes of the object. For example geometry, by timed updating of coordinates, materials, lighting, visibility, and interaction with other objects.
I think this example does not work on the example page because the tool used to run the thing does not work.