[x3d-public] Prototype failure - Schematron confusing error message.

roy.walmsley at gmail.com roy.walmsley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 08:17:35 PST 2021

Thanks Vince,

Actually, in the file, it is. I think the copying  process to my e-mail has automatically converted it to HTML, with a link, and lost the quotation marks. That line is (with careful copying, this time!)

          <ImageTexture DEF='Alabaster' url='"images/Alabaster.jpg" "http://localhost/images/Alabaster.jpg"'/>

Roy