[x3d-public] JSON schema: custom object models and schemas for profiles and components

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 22:33:38 PDT 2021

So here's the proposal:  create custom object models and schemas for
various X3D profiles, components and component levels.

Several approaches:

Create python to alter X3DUOM, then use modified X3DUOM to generate JSON
schema with python or XSLT.

Create python to read standard X3DUOM, filter it by profiles and
components, and generate JSON schema.

Others?

I'm trying to figure out the right place to cause the least pain for the
most value.

Ideally the customer wants JSON schemas for their own browsers for
validation.  Yes, we have  JSON schema to python option.