[x3d-public] Assistance needed with Java JSON validation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:22:02 PDT 2021

https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dschema

We’ll probably cover this two Mondays from now, but if anyone want to get a jump start on JavaScript or Java X3D JSON validation, clone the repository above.

There are a couple of configuration tasks in validate.sh and build.xml if you run them.

I’m not convinced the validation is working with Java.  Also, it would be cool if we could get an xargs effect for sending parameters to Main.java (possibly modify to accept file names on System.in).