[x3d-public] X3d new version

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 13:45:53 PDT 2021

➢ Could we change shapes dynamically etc

How do you wish to change the shape.?
If it has points then you just tell the start positions and the final positions.
If the number of points or the connections between the points change then it is slightly mor complicated.
Look at x y z scaling changes, coordinate interpolators, the hanimdisplacer, and, like John mentioned, slightly shaders.
Good Luck,
Joe