[x3d-public] illegal characters in X3D Architecture Table 41.5

vmarchetti at kshell.com vmarchetti at kshell.com
Wed Sep 8 08:56:10 PDT 2021

John

Good call on the git logs, but it's even simpler than that.
If you look at our published spec at https://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19775-1/V3.3/Part01/components/volume.html
we can see that the intended symbol is a left-pointing-arrow. In the near future I will look at the source
to see what got corrupted.

Vince Marchetti