[x3d-public] Mantis? No SceneGraphStructureStatement AbstractNodeType present in old X3D3 versions, X3DUOM

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 13:30:09 PDT 2021

Actually, the main focus of this thread was:

There are many '<Inheritance baseType="SceneGraphStructureStatement"/>'
in X3DUOM V3.0-V3.3.   There is no AbstractNodeType of
SceneGraphStructureStatement in V3.* any more.

I don't know if you want to remove the Inheritance or not.  There are
'<xs:complexType name="SceneGraphStructureStatement" abstract="true">'
in the XML schema V3.*. The complexType seems to have disappeared in
translation to X3DUOM V3.*

I will assume that the conversion from XML Schema to X3DUOM is broken
for V3.*

I could dig a bit further, but at this point, I think an issue of
transferring complexTypes from XML Schema to X3DUOM V3.* has been
identifiied.

I agree that V3.* is deprecated at this point.   Ideally, we could get
JSON Schemas checked into sourceforge.

Likely, you are in the middle of testing.

Going back into my cave.

John