[x3d-public] release announcement, X3DJSAIL X3D Java Scene Access Interface Library

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 18:12:22 PDT 2021

Suggest a time to discuss errors being thrown from failonwarning in the
<copy> element.

I "fixed" them, will consider diffing logs.

With a few tweaks for Linux, looking very good!

Congratulations!

While I have been ignoring erros in X3DJSONLD, I will now start pursuing
more difficult issues in X3DJSONLD now.

John