[x3d-public] [Announcement] Web3D 2022 Summary Report - Thank You for Participating!

Web3D Announcement announcements at web3d.org
Tue Dec 13 12:06:38 PST 2022

*Dear All,*****

*We would like to thank everyone for their contributions to the Web3D
2022 <https://web3d.siggraph.org/>conference. It was your participation
and efforts that made Web3D 2022 a great success! We hope our
high-quality conference with papers, posters, workshops, tutorials and
industrial use cases discussions from Web3D researchers, developers and
users advanced your knowledge of 3D on the Web. *

*

We would like to thank all our presenters and the Web3D community for
their commitment and continued support of our vision for an open 3D Web.

  *

    Web3D 2022 Summary Report
    <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QQpfDseIgM665ZY7AsZxyUn_Q2gPcxQ1/view?usp=sharing>

  * Videos and Slide Sets are available on the *Web3D 2022
    <https://web3d.siggraph.org/> *conference site and the summary
    document.

A big congratulations to our winners!! A special thank you to our
keynote speaker for sharing his vision for the future of 3D
applications! and our sponsors <https://web3d.siggraph.org/sponsorship/>.

**

**

**

*

*

Web3D 2023 will be hosted by Vicomtech <https://www.vicomtech.org/en> in
San Sebastian, Spain. 9-11 October, 2023. Details will be available soon
at https://web3d.siggraph.org.

*

Best regards,
Anita-Havele
Executive Director, Web3D Consortiumwww.web3d.org
Email:anita.havele at web3d.org  - Phone: +1 248 342 7662
133 Lorimer, Salinas California 93901 USA
http://www.web3d.org/havele