[x3d-public] JSON to STL. Function bounties.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 04:17:53 PST 2022

Here are the functions that are planned or implemented in JsonToStl.
Please express which ones you'd like to see implemented next.

Thanks!

Also, please discuss what type of LICENSE would be required. If at all
possible, I'd like to make some money off this, perhaps by setting up a
conversion website or patreon.

Yes, I'm aware of the STL output in Blender! I'm working on this to enhance
X3DJSONLD.  Is conversion to STL still desired?

Thanks,

John

function convertJsonToStl(json) {
function initializeLDNode(json, obj) {
function findLDNodeInList(use, LDNodeList) {
function toNormals(json, LDNodeList, ParentNode) {
                IndexedFaceSet : function(obj, LDNode) {
                Group : function(obj, LDNode) {
                Shape : function(obj, LDNode) {
                Box : function(obj, LDNode) {
                IndexedTriangleSet : function(obj, LDNode) {
                IndexedTriangleStripSet : function(obj, LDNode) {
                IndexedTriangleFanSet : function(obj, LDNode) {
                IndexedLineSet : function(obj, LDNode) {
                Normal : function(obj, LDNode) {
                Coordinate : function(obj, LDNode) {
                Transform : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@scale" : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@rotation" : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@translation" : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@normalPerVertex" : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@size" : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@vector" : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@point" : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@normalIndex" : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@coordIndex" : function(obj, LDNode) {
                "@index" : function(obj, LDNode) {
function vector_product(u, v) {
function normalize(v) {
function triangle_normal(a, b, c) {
function printNormal(prefix, x, y, z, output, transform) {
function printSFVec3f(prefix, x, y, z, output, transform) {
function IndexedTriangle(LDNode, output, transform) {
function transformLDNodesToTriangles(LDNode, output, parentTransform) {
                IndexedFaceSet: function(LDNode, output, transform) {
                Box: function(LDNode, output, transform) {
                SixSided: function(LDNode, output, transform, x, y, z) {
                Square: function(LDNode, output, transform, square) {
                Triangle: function(LDNode, output, transform, coords) {