[x3d-public] Over next several weeks, I will be ramping up

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:16:22 PST 2022

Vince, browser high-powered web solution (FBX as JSON, I Recall). FBX
created on Blender (use a sphere geometry), then converted to proprietary
JSON by PlayCanvas.

https://playcanv.as/p/wQgQBgkE/

Vertex offsets available in X3DJSONLD shader, thanks, Yvonne, Mick and
Andreas.

I’m guessing, 500000 triangles.

Discuss?   How can we speed up vertex transformation in X3DOM and X_ITE?
How do we do transparency with PBR and X3D?

This is not in-browser tessellation.  I want to interactively pick from
parameterized shapes and 3D print to STL.

Yeah, just one object.  But this is STL, which is one object, AFAIK.

John