[x3d-public] Fwd: X3D JSON Schema updated for axis++ defaults

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 22:51:29 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Carlson <yottzumm at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: [x3d-public] X3D JSON Schema updated for axis++ defaults
To: Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) <brutzman at nps.edu>, X3D Graphics public

See attached JSON schema to get #comment next to USE (practically
everywhere in the schema).  Shortened versions of the schema welcome.  I'm
not quite sure what to do.

This adds about 3660 lines to the schema.

If you can suggest a better JSON encoding or X3D JSON schema, that would be
welcome at this point.  Such repetition is not desirable, and collapsing
-children into a single subschema definiition would be helpful.

Here's the JSON we're trying to validate:

   -
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/StudentProjects/Trebuchet.json
   I haven't checked to see if you have a new version or not.  I will do that
   RSN