[x3d-public] Oops, X3DJSONLD web page blunders

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:09:44 PST 2022

Two problems in X3DJSONLD web page:

* conversions from STL should be fixed.   Was a scoping issue with module
approach or updates to browsers.   Moved functions into window scope.   I’m
unsure of impact on command line interpreter versions presently.

* XML to JSON conversion not working due to deleting compiled stylesheet,
X3dToJson.sef.json.  I mistakenly thought the compiled stylesheet was no
longer used.   This stylesheet doesn’t really work in the browser, or the
stylesheet is broken.   This has not been resolved for a long time.

This is a build issue as I will continually have to compile new versions
based on sourceforge updates.   Hopefully we won’t have many more updates.
Ideally, compilation would be done when the stylesheet has passed
regression testing.  I will try to add compilation to X3DJSONLD sometime
tonight.

One thing I would like to see is a second implementation of XML to JSON,
and I’m probably more than halfway there.  I got stuck on deeply nested XML
in HAnim.