[x3d-public] New feature of X3D JSON validator: URLs

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:53:30 PST 2022

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/validator.html?https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/data/rubik.json

This will load the JSON into the web page without having to copy/paste.
Note that the server following the ? will have to have the CORS setting
(see CORS references on
https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html), or the
origins should be the same.

The validator.html source code can be downloaded from:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD

Note that validation will not begin immediately, and will require that you
click the validation link. above the JSON.

If anyone has good idea for enabling this link from a Java client, please
let me know.  I want the errors from the alert to go back to the client.