[x3d-public] Fyi - statutes of the "Society for Lifelong Collaborating"

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 11:54:55 PST 2022

As an addendum, I have recently found cooperative (or more officially
“coalition”) game theory—in addition to the previously mentioned discrete,
continuous and differential (competitive) game theory.   This was not
previously mentioned in https://coderextreme.net/TurnTaking.html, which
involved parallel and sequential turn taking, and not specifically anything
about teams.  Coalition game theory is about forming teams or sides (think
projects or programs at work).

It’s important to think about who is on a team.  Individuals, family,
church, consortium, county, state, nation , alliance or world.  Often
people become stuck in a religious or nationalistic mindset, if not
egotistical.   There’s a saying “Think Globally, Act Locally” (where Act
might mean contribute or collaborate).   Hence the name of “The Society.”
 As the internet and technology expands our circle, we have opportunities
to collaborate with others.

Just a few words.  You may publish on your blog, Christoph.