[x3d-public] Fyi - statutes of the "Society for Lifelong Collaborating"

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:03:08 PST 2022

Competition is okay.   Monopoly is not healthy.  People should be able to
easily opt-out if they are concerned about privacy.   There should be
global settings on the browser or OS for privacy.   These settings should
be tracked in a secure time series database (with triggers).

Maybe in our travels with collaborative systems, we should note privacy as
an important feature.

I would be interested in your thoughts on James Jani.