[x3d-public] [x3d:tickets] #10 JSON schema errors that start to make sense. Need X3dToJson.xslt updates to create MFString arrays.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 19:46:13 PST 2022

We also need to discuss other JSON MF fields in light of x3d.py
constructors.using multidimensional lists/tuples.

I originally advocated for JSON arrays, but I’m leaning towards a JSON
string for MFStrings.  I am almost into the multidimensional for numbers
camp at this point for other MF fields.

Mostly I just do what other people want, as long as it’s clear and
consistent.

Here is the question I asked Don.   What JSON data type do we use for
NavigationInfo.type?  That’s still the question I’m asking.

John