[x3d-public] Yay!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:39:06 PST 2022

Cache is cleared.   Now, AFAICT, we are using XML-like syntax for
NavigationInfo.type field MFStrings in JSON with “” around outside of all
the SFStrings in the field.   We definitely are *not* using a JSON array.
What about url fields?  I think there’s also an MFString in the FontStyle
node, but I haven’t checked that recently.

Who will be responsible for updating JSON schema for NavigationInfo.type?
My guess is there might be lower impact if we hand edit the schema, but if
we wish to automate we need to choose between changing the python generator
and creating XSLT.

I will try to estimate impact of the change on the current schema generator
at the meeting on Friday.

John